Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Full flavor of this comes from using all fresh-from-the-garden produce.
- One large cucumber (preferably from the garden, not the store!)
- One large tomato or several grape tomatoes, chopped (also grown fresh for best taste)
- 1/4 purple onion, chopped
- 4-8 Tablespoons Braggs Salad Dressing - This is the most healthy salad dressing we've found. Made with apple cider vinegar, honey and olive oil.
- small amount of stevia (optional) We add just a bit of stevia to the salad dressing to take a little of the "tang" away and just add that bit of sweet to the whole salad.
- Chop all veggies and mix together
- Pour on the vinaigrette (with stevia pre-mixed in the dressing if desired)
- Taste to ensure proper amounts
- Chill in fridge 15 min - 1 hour before serving